I can't even begin to describe to you how OBSESSED I am with these easy peasy lemon squeezy absolutely DIVINE triple chocolate brownies! (That was a mouthful. I'm sorry.) These are an absolute must have for any time and any mood and I'm not gonna lie, I have been living off these since the summer ended. Loving every single bite!
To make these you will need:
- 30ml vegetable oil (2 tbsp)
- 60ml water (4 tbsp)
- 1 medium free range egg
- Betty Crocker Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix
(I know I'm cheating but you'll forgive me when you taste these :))
- A brownie tin
- Greaseproof paper
To decorate: (optional)
- Icing sugar
1. Mix the egg, water, oil and brownie mix together until well blended. (Mixture may be lumpy).
2. Cover the squared tin with greaseproof paper then spread the mixture evenly into the it.
3. Bake in the centre of the oven for 20-25 minutes or until a rounded knife inserted 5cm (2") from edge of tin comes out almost clean. Allow to cool before cutting into slices (I cut into 12)
And that's it!
I really hope you enjoy making these, please let me know if you do in the comments below! Also, October is just round the corner and I am sooooo pumped for Halloween!!!